Heather Hug, LMT, CMLDT
Chicago Expert Massage Practitioner
Heather Hug is a nationally certified licensed massage therapist with more than 6 years of experience relieving stress and healing the world through the power of medicinal massage and bodywork. Heather specializes in myofascial, therapeutic, Swedish, and manual lymphatic drainage massage. She aims to provide relief from pain and stress, restore movement and function in the body, and promote physical awareness and well-being.
Heather is also a long-term cancer survivor and has extensive experience working with cancer patients. She received her massage therapy education at Cortiva Institute in Chicago.
- Illinois Licencsed Massage Therapist, LMT
- NCBTMB Board Certified, National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist, CMLDT
- Member AMTA, American Massage Therapy Association
- Volunteer Massage Therapist, Wellness House for Living with Cancer
- BFA Ceramics and Sculpture
Ancient Healing For Modern Living
Within these pages, you'll learn about ancient treatment methods of Chinese medicine in a way that is easy to understand. Read more about how acupuncture and herbal medicine can create lasting health + resilience in today's modern world.