Dr. Amy Wolf, DACM, L.Ac., FABORM, Founder
Chicago Expert Acupuncture Practitioner
Amy’s ambition and drive have always been guided by her dream to own and operate a business focused on her passion: Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrative healthcare.
Upon graduating from the University of Illinois with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Accountancy, Amy went on to earn her CPA license. After spending five years in the corporate business world, Amy left to earn her Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTOM) and Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM) in Chicago. Amy’s doctoral degree includes advanced study in the areas of evidence-informed practice, biomedical diagnosis, preventative medicine, public health, collaborative case management, current healthcare systems, and Eastern and Western orthopedics. Amy is also a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM). ABORM is an international organization pioneering best practices in acupuncture and Oriental reproductive medicine. Amy's fellowship includes advanced training in Western and Eastern reproductive medicine, the passing of a rigorous advanced certification exam, and the ability to work collaboratively with physicians to ensure her patients receive the best care possible. Today, Amy is an Illinois state licensed acupuncturist, a nationally board-certified Traditional Chinese medical herbalist, and one of the most highly trained and qualified acupuncturists and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners in the country.
Providing the highest quality care to her patients, Amy believes in an integrative, supportive and customized approach to each individual’s wellness. Deeply committed to the health of her patients, Amy provides a holistic, warm + unique level of care that is simply unparalleled. Practicing Chinese and Japanese-style acupuncture and often combining acupuncture treatments with various other healing modalities such as herbal medicine, cupping, moxibustion, gua sha, tuina massage, electro stimulation, infrared heat therapy, and nutritional counseling, Amy is able to synthesize uniquely individualized treatment solutions, that profoundly improve the lives of her patients.
- MS in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (MSTOM)
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (DACM)
- BA and MS in Accountancy, University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana)
- NCCAOM Board Certified in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Illinois Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.)
- Illinois Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Clean Needle Technique (CCAOM)
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (American Heart Association)
- Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (FABORM)
- Certified in Constitutional Facial Acupuncture (Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, L.Ac.)
- Certified in Mei Zen Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture (Denise Ellinger, L.Ac.)
- Member, American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- Member, Illinois Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ILAOM)
- Member, Canonical Classical East Asian Medicine Association (CICEAM)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Illinois CPA Society
Ancient Healing For Modern Living
Within these pages, you'll learn about ancient treatment methods of Chinese medicine in a way that is easy to understand. Read more about how acupuncture and herbal medicine can create lasting health + resilience in today's modern world.